Dinner with Scratch F&B and Kingfly Spirits - September 27thBass And Bennett Trading Company
We're thrilled to have Scratch F&B (http://www.scratchfoodbev.com/#splash) and Kingfly Spirits (https://www.kingflyspirits.com/) collaborate on what's sure to be a wonderful dinner (if there's any doubt, just look at the menu below!).
On Sunday, September 27th, we'll start with welcome cocktails at 5 pm served by Kingfly Spirits. Then, at 6 pm Scratch Kitchen will serve dinner featuring Lamb from Elysian Fields paired with drinks from Kingfly.
Dinner will be served on vintage furniture either outside under the stars at Roselea farm, or, if the weather doesn't cooperate, we'll be seating diners (appropriately spaced) in the 100 year old barn, under the tent, and on the porch of the barn. Dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes as the dinner may be outside and it's starting to get chilly at night.
Music will be provided by the Steel City Soul Club who will be spinning popular and rare Soul, Funk, Latin, and Mod grooves from the 60s and 70s.
You're welcome to explore the 30+ acre property and enjoy the outdoor fires in the vintage fire pits.
Due to the nature of the dinner, we are unable to offer refunds. However, you are welcome to transfer your tickets to someone else. Please contact us at least 24 hours before the event with the new guest’s name and information.
Please let us know of any allergies at the time of ordering, late requests will be difficult to accommodate. As per CDC guidelines, all tables will be a minimum of 6 feet apart, masks will be required while not seated at your table and distance should be maintained when socializing.
Ticket price is per person.
- Amuse of Tomato Gazpacho, Granita, Pancetta garnish
- Mortadella with Lamb Lavendar Pistachio, Corn / Saffron Puree, Pea Shoots,, Hominy Pistachio Dust
- Zucchini Bread, Farmer’s Cheese, Beet Cured Haruki Turnips
- Confit Lamb Heart Tapenade, Green Olives, Grilled Focaccia
- Intermezzo: Rice Crips, Watermelon & Green Tomato Chow Chow
- Lamb Marrow—Canoe, Njuda, Winter Squash Yolk, Ruth’s Bread
- Braised Lamb Breast, White Bean, Tomato Consume, Sage, Almond Lattice
- Palate Break: Citrus Fennel, Chicken Mushrooms, Husk Cherry
- Dessert: Beet Mouseline, Chocolate Crumble